Jerez Wine Tours - Bodegas Real Tesoro & Valdespino
Destination: Jerez de la Frontera
Wine Tours Jerez - Guided Tour of Bodegas Real Tesoro & Valdespino in Jerez. The tour will take you right into the essence of Jerez; wine and horses.
The visit consists of an extensive tour including:
• MAIN COURTYARD: Andalusian courtyard where visitors can see a collection of antiques and painings from the 17th and 18th centuries
• BODEGA DE LOLA: in honour of the unforgettable flamenco dancer and singer Lola Flores, born in Jerez, and where TÍO MATEO, practically the only histamine free fino wine is produced and aged.
• BOTTLING PLANT: one of the most up-to-dated in Jerez. Here the bottling process is explained from when the wine comes into this plant until it is ready to be sold (viewed from a balcony).
• REAL TESORO HORSE STABLES: dedicated to the breeding of Spanish thoroughbred horses. This part of the tour includes a walk through our stables, saddle room and carriage collection.
• THE GREAT BODEGA: with 25.000 american oak barrels, this is one of the biggest bodegas in our area.
• WINE TASTING: the visit ends with the tasting of different kinds of sherries.
Dates and times
• Open all year.
• Monday to Friday
• English, French and Spanish at 10:30 and 12:00
• Tours in German at 12:00
• The tour takes up to 2 hours